Elizabeth & David Edmonds | PO Box 20 Walpole 6398 | 0438 401148
Copyright 2016 Petrichor Gallery
CURATING YOUR ART
Sunday 18th August 2019 | 10am - 1pm
$75 ArtSouthWA Members
$85 General Admission
(Places are limited)
Tickets available through Eventbrite using via the
ticketing link on ArtSouthWA Facebook page.
ArtSouthWA Southern Art + Craft
We are pleased to present the third workshop in the ArtSouthWA Art Education series on ‘Curating your ART
Exhibition’ presented by the talented Liz Edmonds, artist and owner of Petrichor Gallery.
Whether you are preparing to participate in this years Southern Art & Craft Trail or working on a future
exhibition, you need to know about planning and curating your artwork. Liz Edmonds will share all her tips
with you, from theming and hanging to promotions and invitations. Liz will help you get across all of these
and greatly increase your chances of success.
In this workshop you will learn:
• How to select the content of your exhibition
• How to present and hang an exhibition
• How to include multiple artists in an exhibition
• How to prepare catalogues and other information
• Planning an opening event
• Preparing Exhibition signage
• Exhibition Data collection
• Promoting your art and exhibition
For further details email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets are available through Eventbrite using via the
ticketing link on the ArtSouthWA facebook page.